LAKESHORE LAKE EFFECT SNOW
Last Updated: Wednesday, January 19th, 2022 2:43pm:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT (Click Image for Details)
Including the cities of Ludington, Hart, Muskegon, Grand Haven, Jenison, Holland, and South Haven 243 PM EST Wed Jan 19 2022
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM EST THURSDAY...
* WHAT...Snow. Additional snow accumulations of up to 4 inches.
* WHERE...Mason, Oceana, Ottawa, Allegan, Van Buren and Muskegon counties.
* WHEN...Until 4 PM EST Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Lake effect snow showers persist this afternoon currently spreading inland to near US-131. By this evening, snow showers will become more north to south orientated centered near and west of US-31. Some blowing and drifting is expected this evening.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Questions? Chat with us for more support!
Contact us below or click here!